English Business

Devina Oktafianti
12 Jatijajar Street
Tapos, Depok 16466
Tel: 0815-456-175
E-mail: devinaokta06102000@gmail.com
October 1, 2020

Jovan Meier
Human Resource Development
Ferds Corp
99 Simatupang Street
Jakarta

Dear Mr. Meier,

I would like to apply for the position of Financial Analyst at your company, as advertised on the Ferds website September 25, 2020

I am a recent graduate of Gunadarma University majoring in accounting. I believe that my educational background, skill-set, and experience make me a suitable candidate for this role. Besides the basic knowledge I have from my educational background. I also have a good computer skill like microsoft word, excel, accounting software and I can communicate in English very well.

With all the qualifications I mentioned above, I am confident that I can contribute effectively to your company. Herewith this letter I enclose my:

1. Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Diploma
2. Copy of Academic Transcript and Certificate Skills
3.
Curriculum Vitae
4. Recent photograph with size of 4×6
5. Copy of KTP

Thank you for your consideration. I am looking forward to meeting you soon.

 

With Best Regards,

 

Devina Oktafianti

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Segmentasi Pasar Produk Indomie

Koperasi Simpan Pinjam (KSP) Nasari

Kependudukan, Ketenagakerjaan, Kesempatan Kerja dan Pengangguran